HFRR Testing on MFT-5000 Overview
- Servo controlled Load
- In-line Friction, Acoustic Emission
- Piezo Load Sensors
- Environmental control
This next generation High Frequency Reciprocating Rig HFRR test module has real-time programmable force control, piezo sensors to measure real time friction, in-line total wear scar depth, wide temperature range, and voice coil actuators. The tester is mostly used to evaluate diesel fuel lubricity. The ease of use, programmable down force control, advanced sensors makes this tester highly reliable and repeatable.
Need help or have a question?
ASTM, DIN, ISO Compliant Standard Testing
The High Frequency Reciprocating module HFRR is perfect for evaluating diesel fuel lubricity.
- Servo controlled Load Range up to 20 N
- 1 to 200 Hz, 10 µm to 2.8 mm
- Ambient to 180/400°C Temperature Range
- Standard ball 6 mm diameter
- Standard disc 10 mm diameter x 3 mm thick disc
- 5 to 95% Humidity control and monitoring
The ball slides against a disk with a 1 mm stroke at a frequency of 50 Hz. Perfect for standard tests such as, ASTM D6079, D7688, CEC F-06-A-96, ISO 12156-1, IP450, BS-EC590
The HFRR Solution
The MFT-5000’s HFRR module is used extensively across a wide range of industries:
- Oil, Lubricant, Additives Testing
- Engine Related Tests
- Oils, Lubricants, Additive Testing
Want to learn more?
Get in touch, and request a demo.
© Copyright 2021 Rtec-Instruments - All Rights Reserved