HFRR Tester Overview
- Real-time down force control
- 1 to 200 Hz, 10 µm to 2.8 mm
- Real time friction with piezo load sensors
- Room to 180 °C (cooling and up to 400°C options available)
- Load Range up to 20N (More ranges available)
Need help or have a question?
ASTM Tests and More
Our lubricity tester, the FFT-M, performs friction and wear analysis on petroleum products.
Diesel Fuel – Assessment of Lubricity Using the High Frequency Reciprocating Rig (HFRR).
Standard test method for evaluating lubricity of diesel fuels by the high frequency reciprocating
Diesel Fuel – Assessment of Lubricity Using the High Frequency Reciprocating Rig (HFRR). Part 1 Test Method.
BS EN 590
Automotive Fuels – Diesel – Requirements and Test Methods.
Standard Test Method for Evaluating Lubricity of Diesel Fuels by the High-Frequency Reciprocating Rig (HFRR) by Visual Observation.
Measurement of Diesel Fuel Lubricity
Gas Oil – Testing Method For Lubricity.
Choose Your Model
Rtec offers two solution for your fuel lubricity evaluation. Run HFRR test on our Multi Function Tribometer MFT-5000 platform or on dedicated single function HFRR tester covered on this page.
Typical Test Analysis
- Evaluate diesel fuel lubricity
- 1mm 50 Hz, 200 gm force
- 6 mm diameter ball, disc 10 mm diameter x 3 mm thick disc
- Humidity control and monitoring
- 70°C temperature
- Wear scar and friction analysis
Want to learn more?
Get in touch, and request a demo.
© Copyright 2021 Rtec-Instruments - All Rights Reserved