- Nitrogen based cryogenic -120°C chambers
- Non Cryogenic -50°C chambers
- Close loop temperature control
- Several interchangeable low temperature test modules
Why Study? With advent of space research, quantum computing, power plants, polymers, EV vehicles, low temperature friction and wear analysis for coatings, materials and components are becoming more and more important.
Rtec low temperature tribology friction and wear tester modules perfect for studying materials and coatings up to -120°C. The tribometer runs tests under a wide range of motion, load, and speed. Real-time force, friction, acoustic emission, temperature, and many more are recorded at all times.
Test Range Summary
- Motions – Rotary, reciprocating, linear, block on ring
- Loads – mN to 10,000N
- Speeds – 0.001 to 10,000 RPM or 300 Hz
One Platform. So Many Ways
Rtec low temperature tribometer accommodates interchange several modules on the same platform. Choice of module and test conditions depend on the final application.
Due to its multiple configurations, the Cryogenic Tribometer is used extensively across a wide range of industries:
Automotive – EV
Want to learn more?
Get in touch, and request a demo.